Shovel Knight Plague Of Shadows DLC is finally coming on PC on September 17 next week. There is a video on the same that is provided at the end of this article. The DLC will be a kind of free download which is good news for the players.
Shovel Knight was released first on June 26, 2014. The game was released on different platforms such as PlayStation 4, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS. The game is available on Steam. The free DLC will add more new content to the game.
- Shovel Knight’s beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.
- The systems of today also give Shovel Knight modern touches: detailed animation, multilayered parallax backgrounds, and evolved game design.
- Perfect your platforming skills as you take down each of the knights of the Order of No Quarter.
- Flip enemies! Leap over gaps! Duel with foes! Dig up treasure! Find Secrets! Upgrade! Shovel Knight is simple to learn and play, but challenge lies everywhere.
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman with additional songs by Manami Matsumae!
- Master an array of magical Relic subweapons.
- Amass riches to upgrade your armor and weapons.
- Detailed, living background and animation! Big, beautiful pixels!
- Crazy bosses and lovable characters.
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts.
- A light touch to narrative with humor, levity, and heart.
- Overworld Map allows your quest unfold in a unique order!