On July 29th, Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta is going come out with Microsoft’s new OS. It is the first time a major operating system release is also bringing a popular open world puzzle game. The game will be provided for free for those who are having Minecraft before. And if not then you might have to pay a small fees for the same. This edition of Minecraft is considered to be a bit different compared to what is being played. This new edition will come with online gameplay mode and with that it also has a multiplayer mode. You can play games with those who are having Minecraft: Pocket edition. It also supports mobile platforms like Android.
Minecraft is very easy to use and has simple controls. So here Windows 10 OS will also have a game for entertainment. I had provided below the primary features of the game. These are the official features. The online and multiplayer mode in the game is very impressive which lets you to play with players around the globe.
- Craft, create, and explore online with up to seven friends playing Windows 10 Edition Beta, through local multiplayer or with your Xbox Live friends online
- Play online and local multiplayer with other Pocket Edition players thanks to a free update, due to arrive soon after launch.
- Multiple control schemes! Switch between controller, touch, and keyboard controls with little to no effort!
- Record and share gameplay highlights with built-in GameDVR.
- Help shape the future of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with our built player feedback mechanisms.