A new patch for Marvel Heroes 2015 is going to bring some changes and with that the patch is also going to introduce a new game character called as Ant-Man. The game was released on June 4, 2013 on PC. Almost after two years we had seen that the game developer has got new character. The latest one is Ant-man that is based on upcoming movie. Ant-Man is a unique yet powerful character. It has an ability to shrink itself to a size of an ant. It also has got enough power to give impressive attacks on the opponent.
Ant-Man’s smaller size does not mean it gets weaker; it gets stronger and has some dynamic powers as well. The patch logs are provided on the official site where it shows details about this new character Ant-Man and with that a lot of fixes. It looks like a kind of major release for the game. I am posting the patch log below that will offer you details about the fixes it is going to bring. With that you can also checkout the official link and the trailer at the bottom of the article. The trailer shows a glimpse of how this character is and what all skills it uses in combat.
Marvel Heroes 2015 Patch 1.62 Official Patch Logs are given below:
- A few client performance improvements are in this patch. Depending on your GPU and CPU, you may notice a difference (especially on mid-spec machines).
- Fixed an issue preventing some movement powers (such as Juggernaut’s Stride) from passing through certain destructible environmental objects. Interactable objects that can be picked up will still prevent powers that do not destroy environmental objects (such as Captain America’s On Your Left) from passing through them.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause Doctor Doom’s Primary Resource texture not to appear after changing Specialization Powers.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Specializations to turn off when transitioning between combat areas.
- Removed tooltip for +50% effects on next rank for Silver Surfer’s Power Unconquered since it doesn’t scale for next rank.
- Increased Wolverine Furious Assault Knock Up duration slightly to allow it time to actually play most of the time.
- Comparison Tooltips for Items higher than your hero’s level are now displayed again.
- Two more STASH tabs are available for purchase.
- Team-Up Heroes no longer display an empty Spirit Bar in their overhead info.
- The S.H.I.E.L.D. Rooftop Checkpoint Waypoint has been renamed to “Crumbling Brownstones” to help clear up travel confusion.
You can read more about the Marvel Heroes 2015 Patch 1.62 from here.