FIFA 16 gets a second patch for PC and PS4. The patch is already out and brings some fixes that are essential for a stable gameplay. You can check out the official patch log listed below. The patch addresses a lot of fixe that was reported through the game community. This includes in-game fixes also related to AI and positioning.
This latest patch for Fifa 16 will also enhance player accuracy in the career mode. The patch is commonly going to target issues on PC and PS4. Most of the patch logs are based on fixing issues related to the gameplay.
Fifa 16 was released in September 22, 2015. The new version is lot better and offers good gaming output. The game was released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, Android and iOS. But the patch right now is only available for two platforms.
You can check out the second patch notes of Fifa 16 from this link and below:
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leader boards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.